Friday, March 30, 2012

Give the eyes away... The eyes...

So I felt the need to write... just had some brain monkeys that needed out. Brains been pretty much on overdrive lately. So many ideas and thoughts jumping around, which I love. With this poem I am trying to express the search for truth. I don't want to say too much because I think it's important people get what they want out of it. Feel free to post about the poem below what you feel it means or ask me questions about it.. Alabaster sandwich.



anyway it's late again I need to sleep and dream of strange adventures..

here it is.. wammo



The faintest light shines, though confined
the image forms through hours combined
with shaking, waking, sometimes warm
sometimes cold or night or storm
illuminating shadows, shapes
the cycle loves, it's masks, it's hates
so breathe intent to take the eyes
break and build, cycle's despise
the foolish voice, such easy prey
the fools all gather, the worlds display
But foolish only fools the flesh
the soul and spirit with truth confess
life will grow from dust, a tree
the lost, the hurt, will be set free
from winds a whisper all will hear
the faintest light will make things clear

1 comment:

  1. Very deep Joel. Had to read it twice to get it. I love the imagery and the rhythm the words play in my mind.
    Keep on being creative! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete